Thursday, April 9, 2009

a couple pics of abraham from March... i can't wait to meet him!!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, so I'm officially jealous of all the baby lovin' you're going to get to do! Could he be any more precious?!?!

    I've been thinking about how cool it is for God to orchestrate it that you get to love on Abraham in his early months; what a precious gift him and to his future forever family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, these are great and thank you for sending me your link. Julie and I will love following along on your journey. J&J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking I would like to be there with you until I saw those spiders. I would rather take malaria any day than those things. Will be praying for you, Don't worry, the great "I AM" will provide all you need! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill,
    You'll be on your way, or maybe already have arrived when you read this. There is always so much I can never say in person. (eye allergies) We pray your trip goes well and that you can arrive rested.
    We are very happy for you, and proud as well. It is a great thing that you do. But remember, it is He that works in and through you who does the hard work, we only follow.
    As always, we will pray for you daily.
    Realize that you can only help others, after you have kept yourself rested and strong.(what else did you expect me to say, I'm your dad)
    We pray the Lord will keep you safe.
    Love Dad and Mom.

    ReplyDelete