i thought this was a beautiful shot from the fort...

the top of the school (taken from the walk to the fort)...

a sweet shot of EGO...

Marco...what can i say? he's so precious.... (this pic is for you, sherrie!)

this is one of my favorite pics of some of the kids so far... it captures their personalities perfectly!
you can't see it well in this picture, but dennison has an upside-down smiley-face sticker on his forehead!
Looks like a pretty cool place. The fort looks like an interesting place to explore.
ReplyDeletemk
Love the pictures Jill and the updates. We continue to pray for you and the orphanage. God bless.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of the kids are wonderful. I may use the one with Dennison on the web if I can. Marco is still so precious. I have the closeup pic of him on my computer so I see him everyday! Praying for you. Sherrie
ReplyDelete